AccueilAccueil  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  

Partagez | 

PRISM's Min reveals to have lost 5kg before comeback + her reaction

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
PRISM Manager

MessageSujet: PRISM's Min reveals to have lost 5kg before comeback + her reaction   Jeu 7 Avr - 13:07

On April 7th, PRISM's leader Min uploaded a selca on Instagram, with the following caption

Hi everyone!!! This is a new Min you're seeing today!! Min without 5kg!!! I feel lighter now... Please anticipate our comeback and give much love to our new member Chanmee!!!! I love you RAINB8WS #NotAFattyAnymore #WhenWillYourFavs #ImSoSexy #SLAYISMComeback #Anticipate

[+451;-103] No one asked
[+403;-134] Still fat... You ugly wench
[+334;-94] Reveal your real weight... She said she was 45kg, but she's 55kg at least with her weight loss tsk
[+275;-46] How can she be an idol... Can't sing can't dance, she's ugly and fat... And she's 30 soon...
[+201;-10] Min unnie!!! Ah so pretty TT I'm jealous I should lose weight too....

---

Following Knetz comments, Min decided to post a new selca

Why are you so mean?? It's my Instagram I can post what I want. I lost weight and I'm proud of it, I'm confident with my own body and you are all saying I'm fat. Why do you care then? I may be fat, but it's not your problem. And yes I can sing, I'm PRISM's lead vocal. I'm proud of how I am and of my own body and face. Learn how to live with it and stop being so fake and mean. #PRISMIsComingBackSoon #BuyOurNewSingle

[+415;-32] Min unnie!!! Let's love all together TT
[+247;-14] People are so pathetic...
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://prism-of-bbk.forumsactifs.com

PRISM's Min reveals to have lost 5kg before comeback + her reaction
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1